Printer Maintenance Contracts
For Carlisle and Cumbria Businesses
At Tech4, we know that you need printer problems sorting before they happen. That’s what our printer maintenance contracts for businesses are all about.
Across Cumbria and Carlisle, our manufacturer-trained engineers are servicing printers and photocopiers – Ricoh, Sharp, Lexmark, Olivetti, Konica Minolta and more - under cost-effective, flexible annual printer maintenance contracts. And we’re working with businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries.
- Keeping an eye on consumables and key parts
- Adjusting printer and photocopier maintenance agreements to fit usage and priorities
- Ensuring that your printers are always up and running when you need them.
Service and maintenance are key and our annual contracts are based on over 12 years of experience with office printers and photocopiers – over 100 years if you count each member of the team! We also take on printer repairs and mend photocopiers too, but our priority is avoiding problems with effective monitoring, servicing and maintenance.
That’s the added value of our annual maintenance contracts and we’ve plenty of happy customers who’ve been with us for years.
Great local friendly business and service. Easy to deal with and hassle free. Very responsive to any questions/issues and sorted quickly so equipment keeps working. Can highly recommend.
Printer maintenance, servicing, and repairs in Cumbria and beyond
You don't have to be based in Carlisle to benefit from Tech4's famous customer service! Our engineers work across Cumbria – and beyond into other parts of the northwest and southern Scotland too. From our base in Carlisle, we are available for telephone support during office hours from 9:00am to 5:30pm and keen to help if we can.
But when things do go wrong, our printer and copier monitoring service often allows us to pick up the warning signs before you have even noticed a problem. We have been able to keep many of our customers' print services going almost without interruption and we know how important document workflow and reliability can be.
On those days when you have to call on our repairs service, you can rely on us.
We are constantly striving to improve our response times across the area but are known for getting to you quickly and, once our service engineer calls, repairs are carried out efficiently. We already have over 750 businesses in a range of sectors and using over 1500 machines, many of them enjoying the benefits of our printer maintenance contracts.
Why not join them? There are all sorts of Tech4 advantages.
The Tech4 advantages
- A supplier-client partnership with discussions from the outset to work out the best service contract for you, your business and your printers.
- Reliable maintenance and servicing visits when you need them and when it’s convenient for you and your business.
- Experienced engineers offering practical advice on operation and consumables as well as how best to keep your machines in top form.
- Flexible service plan agreements that adapt to meet your changing business and printer needs.
- Fast printer and photocopier repairs and, when all else fails, a replacement machine to keep you printing.